Have you ever walked into the bathroom and thought eww this is gross. No one likes cleaning the bathroom, and even worse is finding time to clean it. So to help you out we’ve compiled a list of 5 tips for cleaning your bathroom quickly. You can do these once a week to keep yours in tip top condition.
Simple tips for cleaning the bathroom
- Use Natural Cleaners- Now days a lot of over the counter cleaners can have harsh chemicals. You can go back to the good ole’ days by using a simple cleaning solution of half white vinegar and half water. This is great for cleaning those hard set in stains.
- Try a squeegee- When you take your daily shower do those nasty soap stains bother you to no end. Try using a daily squeegee after taking your morning shower to prevent those stains from building up in the first place. You can make this part of your daily routine and you’ll never have to scrub the tile again.
- Clean the drain- We all remember doing that backing soda volcano as kids. Did you know you can do the same thing with a blocked drain. Pour a cup of baking soda down the drain then immediately pour a cup of white vinegar, cover and let it sit. If that doesn’t work you may need to call a plumber.
- Faucets and shower heads- When you turn your faucet on does it do that weird spraying thing and get all over the counter? Try filling up a plastic sandwich bag with vinegar and attach it to the faucet head with rubber bands. Let the faucet sit in the vinegar for about 30 minutes to get it working like new again.
- Clean the bowl- Does your toilet bowl have disgusting stains around the water line? Try pouring bleach into the toilet bowl and let it sit for 30 minutes. Than scrub the bowl with your normal toilet brush
Follow these simple tips for cleaning the bathroom and it doesn’t have to be a chore. By doing a little bit everyday you can prevent the problem from escalating into an uncontrollable nightmare. If you’re experiencing a plumbing nightmare Make sure to call Westside Plumbing to fix it right the first time.